Hand job effects?
Mar 18, 2012
Hey dr, Iv never had real sex and so I just do hand jobs... Are there any bad sides for that? Because Iv recently experienced infection like bumps on upper thigh and leg...and I don't know what might have caused it. I am under the age of 20 and would like to know if anything major would occur like not being able to have babies or any big illness.
Thanks in advance!
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Hand jobs are not a way for you to get HIV. There is no exchange of body fluid with anyone. This is the only way for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.