DRINKING BEER FROM DIRTY PLASTIC CUP

please ask my question about HIV transmission in this case. A few days ago, while visiting Germany, me and some friends stayed to a hotel. In one of the evening, I was in my friend room, and he asked me if I want some beer, and said yes. As there weren't many glasses in the room, he goes to the room bathroom, and come back with a plastic cup (transparent one). He put beer in, and when I started to drink, I saw on the upper part of the cup (where i put my mouth), some white substance. I drink the beer in a few seconds. I didn't had any cuts on my lips or mouth. Then my friend told me that this cup was used by his son, to wash his son mouth after the son brush his teeth. I have no idea if there was some blood in the cup, or just the toothpaste from his son mouth (possible mixed with blood). But when I checked the cup, the white substance (possible toothpaste), seems to be dried. I didn't used the cup right after someone, but maybe minutes/hours later.

Is there any risk, if in the cup was some blood (mixed in beer), and I drunk the beer, without any cuts in my mouth?

Thank you,

Hi You cannot get HIV from casual contact. Sharing glasses with someone with HIV is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.

HIV
really scared...