HIV

good day dr. last week i visited a massage parlour in india and i had body massage ( only body massage ) with a hot oil after finishing the massage i was anxious and deluted because i had donated blood one hour before the massage and i had a small cut in my toe and also a sore (ulcer)in my foot, so now i am afraid from getting hiv from the towels or the slipper they gave me and also i had an hiv test after two days and it was negative could you please help me best regards

HI From what you have described HIV transmission is highly unlikely. If for some reason the fluid on the slippers and towels they gave you to use, and it happened to contain HIV, HIV dies once it is outside of the body and you would have had to cut your foot on the way into the slipper and the fluid would have had to been put there by someone living with HIV as the towel or slippers were in contact with your cuts. So there is no way HIV transmission could happen this way.

You are safe from this experience. Be well and stay safe, Shannon

HIV from papertowel-wiped blood?
DRINKING BEER FROM DIRTY PLASTIC CUP