|HIV from papertowel-wiped blood?
Mar 18, 2012
Can you get HIV from stepping on an area where blood was wiped with papertowel within seconds of it being wiped?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No you cannot.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Wiping Blood?
- Can You Catch HIV From Wiping Up Blood?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.