56 days negative, no penetration, shall I go to 3 month test?

More than 2 months ago, I went to a so-called bath center in a small city of China.

there, the lady massaged me with her body, and then her licked my whole body including my anus, smoothely, which I don't know whether she condomed her tongue when she licked my anus. at last, she gave me an oral sex with condom on me, as I ejaculated, she stopped oral and took off the condom, handjobbed a few seconds to the last. But during this, i touched her clitoris, smoothely, there was little secretions. and immediately after the finger touch, I checked my finger, no visible wounds.

NO real (neither vaginal nor anal)sex after all. __________________________________________________

I began to worry on 1 December, 2011, which is the international hiv day. I tested for several times:

the latest is one weeks ago, 56 days negative.The test was conducted in the biggest hospital, ECLIA, antigen and antibody combined test.

before that, I did the same test in the same hospital on the 35 days and 43 days. Both negative.

on the 31 days, I did another 2 tests in another 2 hospitals, one is ELISA, the other is a quick one. Both are negative. _______________________________________

In the 9th week, I got a sore gum, lasting one week. then I began my night work shift, which I had never done. In the 11th week, I got stomachache and slightly diarrhea, two times a day, on and off, lasting for one and half week. in the 12th week, my thigh muscle is jumping and feel sour.

everybody, shall I go to 3 months test to got "test-conclusive"? or NOW I am already double-locked safe? Do you know someone who is 8 weeks negative but 3 months positive?

Hi The standard for testing is that a test at three months is conclusive. Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious. New studies have come out over the last several months that if someone living with HIV, on treatment and has an undetectable viral load the chances of transmission is very low.

infected ppd by a nurse???
am I considered Safe?