Lactation Risks

I had previously asked a question about lactation but left out one important detail so I will ask again.

I had an encounter with an expensive escort and she was lactating.

I had a small cut on my right index finger which I covered up with a band aid prior to our activities.

We engaged in the following activities:

1. I fingered her with my other hand (hand without the band aid) and she also fingered herself at the same time until she squirted.

2. After the activity in #1, she then used lubricant and masturbated me. While she masturbated me, she used one of her hands to sprinkle my stomach and penis with her milk from her breasts.

I didn't think she was a high risk person because this month she has scheduled an IVF to be a surrogate mother. I would assume that she will have to get std testing to do this.

My question is two fold: 1. Do you think there is a chance that I could have contracted the HIV virus from her?

2. She lets her daughter drink her milk that she expresses (I know, sounds kind of weird now) and given that she is doing the IVF (in vitro fertilization) do you think she could have been HIV positive?

My common sense tells me that even if she was HIV positive that I did not engage in any unsafe activies but I'd like your opinion.

Thank you so much.

Hi I agree with you. There is little risk of getting HIV from her. There is no guarantee that her OBGYN tested her, it is a standard of care but not every health care provider offers testing. It is also not strange to have a child continue suckling.

I would imagine that she knows her status but if not knowing that what you experienced with her does not pose a risk for you.

HIV risk from a positive woman?
infected ppd by a nurse???