HIV risk from a positive woman?

Greetings again, Mrs. Southall--

I'm still a virgin, and still very very scared of sex in many ways. My new question is one that I know in my heart the answer to, but I get terrified when I think of the possibilities. Over the weekend, I had to present at a conference out of town and met a female friend I've known for years and whom I've always cared for (had a small crush on). She's HIV positive. Upon approaching her, I hugged her and shook her hand. In preparation for this, I put bandaids on the fingers of mine that had slight cuts.

Later on, at dinner she was showing me old scrapes/sores on her hands from doing work in her yard and I did touch the outside of her hand. Also later, she, being a playful person because knows I find her attractive, made several jokes that got me aroused. She then offered to let me masturbate on her chest....which I succumbed to.

The only contact my skin had with hers was my left hand (still with bandaids on) touching her wrists as she laid on the bed for me to ejaculate on her, which I did standing to her left.

What is the risk here?....

Hi it makes me sad that you "prepared" yourself to meet a friend that you know has HIV by placing bandaids on yourself. How many people have you touched or shaken hands with that are HIV positive and you did't know their status?

As for the sexual experience you had with her there is no risk of HIV transmission.

Concern about hiv testing
Lactation Risks