hiv dna test accuracy

If I have an hiv dna pcr test done and an hiv antibody test 30 days after possible exposure and they are both negative does that mean that iam 100% hiv negative and there is no reason to retest

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No, that would not mean that you are 100% HIV negative. PCR DNA tests have an earlier window of detection that antibody tests, and most people show up positive on an antibody test by 28 days. You need to follow up with a three month antibody test to be certain, but I am confident that the result will remain negative.

In health,

Richard

What is wrong with me?
Why weird questions get answer all the time?