Outside Condom

Hi, Once I had a sexual encounter with a girl. We didnt actually engage in sex . But went for frottage, I hope the word is correct.I was wearing condom while doing this. My question is eventhough I wore a condom, while doing frottage-rubbing my penis against her body , vagina , anusand all, the condom become little loose and it slipped off my penis. My penis wasnt touching her vagina or anus when it happened.I am 100% sure about that. But I am afraid as the condom didnt slipped off my penis suddenly. It have gone out slowly and slowly . So while rubbing my penis against her body, I may have inserted my penis into her vagina and anus little bit(not 100% sure and was using condom), and the outer side of condom may have got fluids from her. So when the condom slipped off my penis slowly and slowly, my penis head may had contact with the outside of condom a lot time and I dont know how long it may touched the outside of condom.I saw it when it was fully gone and used a new condom. I usually prefer to do frottage as the risk is less and I am afraid to do actual sex. But even after taking care, this thing happened. Should I be worried about HIV. Plz help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Frottage is a safer-sex technique and I would not be concerned about infection in this case. HIV does not live well outside of the body and frottage does not provide a portal of entry into the human body. HIV needs a portal of entry into the body for there to even be a chance of infection.

In health,

Richard

HIV & Toilet paper
What is wrong with me?