Mar 14, 2012
how accurate is a hiv antibody test after 4.5 months? thank you!
Response from Mr. Cordova
An antibody test is considered conclusive at 90 days or later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.