Mar 14, 2012
I received oral sex from a male, and I don't know his status. There was no visible blood or sores around his mouth. YOur suggestions?
Response from Mr. Cordova
My suggestion: Enjoy it.
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Receiving and giving are both lower-risk, safer sex activities and I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.