Mar 14, 2012
I received oral sex from a male, and I don't know his status. There was no visible blood or sores around his mouth. YOur suggestions?
Response from Mr. Cordova
My suggestion: Enjoy it.
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Receiving and giving are both lower-risk, safer sex activities and I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
- Hiv Blood Mixed With Saliva On Dental Instrument
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.