PLEASE ANSWER! SCARED!!!

About 2 months i was with a new partner. We didn't actully have sex but it came close. There was alot kissing, skin to skin contact of the genitals, and slight penatraction, but not full, and no sex actually took place.

5 days later i become sick, i thought it was the flu, but it didn't feel like the flu. I wasn't hot or cold, no fever. But i was very nauseated, i puked twice. I was rather sick for a week and that pukey feeling lasted for like 2 months, that first week i couldn't even eat, just no appeite. lately i've been feeling more tired. I don't know if its stress or what, also my face is very pale. No fever, i did have a little rash on my tummy that itched really bad and went away after like two days. Basiclly after being with that guy i haven't felt the same.

I tested 5 days after for hiv and every other std, all negitive. I took another test for hiv 2 months after, i know the window period is 3 months. But considering the events that took place bewtween me and this guy, how likely am i to have contracted hiv? and i'm not even sure he has it.

Is pale skin associed with hiv? is nausea conntected to hiv? Right now i would be a little over 2 months since that night. Also what is you're opinion on rapid hiv home testing kits? i know none are usa approved but i have found some from Engalnd, http://www.freedomtesting.com/ i don't think i can handle the stress of waiting for another hiv test to be done in a lab. Besides do you think i'm likely to have contracted hiv?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I'm not sure what you mean by "slight penetration". If there was penetration without a condom, there is a risk for transmission. From what you are describing, transmission did not likely occur. The symptoms you are describing have nothing to do with HIV. I am not sure if you are male or female. If you are female, have you taken a pregnancy test? It could be morning sickness. As far as HIV testing, all I can suggest are FDA approved tests, taken outside of the 90 day window period. Given the situation you described, I am sure that transmission did not occur.

In health,

Richard

PLEASE ANSWER!
Receiving Cunnilingus