Hiv or not

Hi I had sex with an Indiam married girl on jan 8,2012.I was drunk,she gave me blowjob without condom and I inserted in her vagina without condom later after 3-4 min I realised I didnt put condom.so pulled out But when I pulled out I saw white color substance on my penis and Iwashed my penis and then complted with condom.since then I didnt had any symptons like diaharrea,fever,swollen lymph nodes,but I got some cough and went it went in 3 days but know I feel somepeanut like thing on my neck and red 2-3 spots on my body and itchng is also there.I askd that girl is she hiv positive she said no,she also said she get herself checkd in every 2 months about hiv.so I m worried know bcoz I had sex with my wife 2-3 times without condom and she give breast feed to our 8 months baby.know I m worried for them.plz suggest what to do in this case.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your act of unprotected penetrative sex was certainly a risk. Given the brief amount of time, that it was a one-time occurrence, and you were the insertive partner, it's likely that transmission did not occur. I would suggest a test at the 90 day mark, just to be certain.

In health,

Richard

amsterdam hiv worrying
Dropped underwear on the locker room floor