Please reply urgently I m dieing

Hi I had encouter with a married escort girl on jan 8,2012.I was drunk on that day.she gae me a blow job amd then I insertwd in her vagina without condom but after 2-3 min I realised and pulled out of her and I saw some white color liquid on my penis,I washd it and continue with condom till end.I askd her whether she is hiv+ or nt but she said she is negative and she also said she get herself testd for hiv in every 2 months.After 2-3 days of this incident I got some cough and headache but no other symtoms like diaharrea ,vomiting,no swollen lymph nodes in neck or groin,no white patches in mouth,but now startng march 2012 I was testng my neck and got some peanut like thing that can not be seen through naked eye but I can feel it if pressed hard on neck and its with no pain and startd gettng red color spots on shoulders and on hands above elbow.So know I m worried what to do bcoz I had sex with my wife without condom and she do breastfeedng to our 8 month baby..plase suggest me what to so..thanks

The good news is you are not dying.

The better news is that your symptoms do not sound to me like acute HIV. If you are worried (and you are) get an HIV test. If negative you have nothing to worry about any longer. DW

5 days on HIV Post-exposure meds
Got jumped Please help very scared!