ELFA test, please help me.

Dear doctor, This is my third query. I had ELFA(Anti HIV-1&2,Serum by ELFA) test after 66 days of the encounter. The result was negative. the value is 0.01, this is the normal value. what is the normal value who is not infected. i have to make another test vafter 3 month. there is any chance to increase the value after 3 month. please respond.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anything below .25 would be considered negative. You must wait until the 90 day mark to get a conclusive test result. Most people show up by 28 days. Since you had a negative result at 66 days, I would expect your 90 day result to be the same as well.

In health,

Richard

DNA PCR /RNA PCR/ NAT
5 days on HIV Post-exposure meds