ELFA test, please help me.
Mar 13, 2012
Dear doctor, This is my third query. I had ELFA(Anti HIV-1&2,Serum by ELFA) test after 66 days of the encounter. The result was negative. the value is 0.01, this is the normal value. what is the normal value who is not infected. i have to make another test vafter 3 month. there is any chance to increase the value after 3 month. please respond.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Anything below .25 would be considered negative. You must wait until the 90 day mark to get a conclusive test result. Most people show up by 28 days. Since you had a negative result at 66 days, I would expect your 90 day result to be the same as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.