|head to head collision
Mar 12, 2012
hi, i was walking in a dark room in a gay sauna when i accidently bumped my head into another guy's head. if that guy was hiv positive, will i get hiv? i dont see any bleeding from my forehead after that.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- If there was no blood to blood exposure then your risk is zero. Take care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Brings On Shingles?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- How Do You Tell If You Vaginitis Or A Uti?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.