Can I be infected when I take an HIV/STD test?

I was wondering if it's possible to get HIV's/STD's after being tested for them in a clinic? I got an HIV/STD test 1 year and 7 months after having sex. Both times were protected. After my HIV/STD test, all the results came back as negative except for HSV1 (the common cold sore correct?). However, I have been sick on and off since then. Is it possible to catch anything if the nurse used a needle that she used to draw blood from another person? I have this feer that this might be the case because the whole procedure seemed so fast.

thank you for your time -Jeff

Hi You cannot get HIV from getting tested for HIV. Needles are never reused. And yes HSV is what causes cold sores.

How soon can I get tested?
HIV Exposure - first 24 hour medicine?