How soon can I get tested?

In a spectacular error of judgement, I had a hgh end CSW visit my hotel room in China on a business trip, and engaged in protected vaginal sex. There was a brief massage but limited contact thereafter.

I know my risks are low, but I don't want to put my wife at risk for my stupidity, and yet don't have the courage to come clean with her. how soon can I get tested before I can safely have sex with my wife again and not avoid her like I have done for the past week?

Hi The chances that you have HIV are very small. the error in judgement came with good judgement in using a condom.

For testing, the standard is for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90.

vomit/ gastric juices
Can I be infected when I take an HIV/STD test?