were my tests right?

Hi, I had a risky experience over a year ago and after thirty days went and got checked and got negative results! But was not told to come back and get tested. I abstained from my partner until my results because I thought I was Okay! Now I have been reading stuff online and am worried to death. I have been having pain in my groin for about a month now and found two new moles under my arms that I am almost sure were not there. I am so scared to get tested again fearing the worst about my partner. I cannot remember any symptoms around the time of possible exposure but the pain in my groin and these moles have me terrified. Anything I should look for after a year if I could be positive? Any knowledgeable insight would be most appreciated! My exposure was a sexual experience with a pro unprotected for about three minutes and she come to find out is HIV positive! I am never really sick or anything. I just keep having this flaring pain around my groin and don't know whether it is from swollen lymph nodes or from being tense all the time because I started relaxing my muscles the past two days and it seems like the pain hasnt been flaring up as much! I never experienced any weight loss issues, I actually have gained weight in the last year. I have always had issues with being fatigue so that is nothing new. I just cannot bring myself to get tested again and hear something bad knowing I probably have infected my wife if I am infected. Would there be anything going on after a year with no treatment that I would be experiencing were I positive? Would my immune system be weaker? I can go to work in the below freezing weather in wet clothes and still not get sick! I don't know! I just cant handle this at all! My wife and kids are my life and I can't live with myself if I have done harm to her! She is so fragile emotionally that I don't know how she would react. She will probably have a nervous breakdown! Please anyone with insight after a year of infection please let me know if anything unusual would be happening! Like I said I had the Elisa test done at 30 or 31 days and thought I was totally in the clear and never thought anything else about it but a few months ago I read that was too early and since then have been going crazy literally. Bad anxiety and stress problems Looking for every sign. everytime I feel a pain, itch, twitch, anything I start panicking silently because I have to keep it to myself! This is the worst year of my life! Had many many great times actually the best times my family has had but the underlying fear has basically ruined any good times I should have enjoyed! I just called and scheduled a test for monday, but man I am going crazy! Is it possible for the symptoms that I have read that usually come right after infection to be starting over a year later? I also have noticed red on my palms and knuckles and my skin has been itchy on my palms for the past month or so and the skin is peeling like it is dry skin or something! I can't help but I have noticed about every symptom on me I have read about but they are basically all just happening. I have been wanting to die lately!!!! UHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hi The standard for testing is that you are tested the first time at 3 weeks post the exposure and then again at 90 days and you can have a test done at 6 months. So could you have HIV, yes. You need to get tested. You say you don't want to find out because of not wanting to harm your wife and children, I would respond that not finding out your status will cause more harm to them. We know that when folks find out their status and get on treatment this increases the chances for healthy and long lives living with HIV. You may find out that you are negative and there could be other reasons that you are having lymph nodes issues and fatigue. The most important thing is that you get tested and find out your status so that you can take care of yourself and your family.

I hope you will get tested, stay safe and be well! Shannon

symptoms = deadly
Could Aids be transmitted through if bodily fluid makes contact with skin with rash ?