symptoms = deadly

I cant believe people even doctors just don't get it, symptoms = sick = chronic disease. I guarantee it 100%. You all doomed. You can't escape it once a bacteria/virus/parasite/etc. inside your body and you don't know what it is, you are on your journey to hell. Good luck sis and bro.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

I would ask that if these are your views on HIV and those of us living with it that you keep them to yourself. This is not a forum for your views. This is a forum to educate people on how to either thrive with HIV or how to keep themselves from getting HIV. My prayer for you is that you become educated and understand HIV so that you can evolve as a better person.

Anxity About Hiv
were my tests right?