"I FEEL VERY SICK MY FAMILY WILL BE AT RISK?"

hello dr. last year in January I had a risk exposure to a girl from my work. on November 9 and another with the same girl 16 that month. the first time she was with her menstruation. the third day after the first contact, I felt my brain problems that creep up today. recurring numbness and pain, blurred vision, swollen glands, I was so for 20 days after the symptoms were becoming stronger, as burning in the soles of the feet and hands, I started to lose weight, I felt very sleepy, I I vomited once but it was bile, i was constipated, and joint pains musculare especially the neck, back, hands and thighs, also felt that my body was burning and my eyes burned too, unfortunately my son one day brush lifted teeth and stuck it to his mouth, and I just ... I had rinsed my baby from that entonce 4 years began to lose weight, he inflamed throat, had a fever and rashes on their chest out ... . the eyes of my baby, my partner's and mine we have blue-gray, I am referring to the sclera, the whites of our eyes is gray with blue, that is very rare because we never had before that color of sclera. my partner also introduce changes. she lost weight. besides that,

my gums are swollen, my baby I see quite rare, has changed the way he is, my son is quite strange, is not the same as before, we felt quite tired 3 without encouragement. the color of my semen is gray with blue and my partner is pretty descent with blue-gray. I take the test elisa 4th generation on the 16th of November and also December 19. both negative, I went back to take the test 4th generation elisa on January 27 and finally the 16th of February, both negative. my partner will take the 4th generation rapid test on the 26th of February, also negative. the girl who had sex on November 9 and 16 also take out the rapid test is the 19th of December and the day on February 28 .. both negative .... the question to all this is.

Why do I still feel bad? please help I have fear for my son and family ... thanks

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

To be honest, I'm having trouble following all of your story. But the main thing is you got a HIV test three months after your last exposure. The result was negative, so you are negative and can not give HIV to your family since you don't have it. I'd consider following up with a doctor to get down to the real cause of how you're feeling!

Consider that it may be your stress and anxiety that are making you feel unwell. Also, it may be that because of that stress anytime something feels different with your family you immediately think it must be something serious when it may not be.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Contracting HIV" by sharing food/drink with friend
"Can HIV test detect Syphilis?"