HIV risk in this case

Turns out yesterday to open my bag, after working hours, I found the unpleasant surprise of finding a piece of toilet paper with red spots, which could be blood, take the paper with the fingers and threw it to bathroom, [b] the red substance was dry [/ b], and had not seen, not as the paper came into my bag, it may be ink, but since yesterday no one got into my backpack, I read HIV virus that lasts a short time outside the body, but do not know if this is true in a closed bag, I'm very restless this question ...

Hi You are fine! You are correct HIV does not survive long after it leaves the body and since 1) you are not sure it was blood and 2) it was dry there is no chance of getting HIV this way.

Need retest or not?
"Contracting HIV" by sharing food/drink with friend