hiv test after 4.5-5months

I had a high risk encounter in early to mid september.about 2 weeks later i got sick(fever,sore throat) i took antibiodics and they worked really well.then i had about a week of night sweats.on feb 1 which would be 4.5-5months after i took a hiv test(in fact i took a full std panel) at the doctor.not sure what test they used.all i know she took 2 tubes of blood and said they were sending it to the lab.everything came back negative.except she said i had a recent exposure to hep a which didnt affect me because im immune to it(had it when i was 6).my question is should i do anymore testing?or mjust move on with my life?THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Hi It sounds from what you have described that they ran test on you and all came back negative, you are HIV negative. The recommendations for testing are for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. Getting the test ran at 4.5 months and as long as there were no other risk of exposure during that time, you are HIV negative from your experience.

please dont ignore im a good mother
Boyfriend wanted to have unprotected sex