deep kissing

Hey shannone . actually i have a question for you i am 20 years old and i am not a drug user also i am still virgin but 3 days ago i had kind of deep kissing with some girl i don't know her we kissed 3 kisses for seconds each ( kind of french kisses ) and i didnt eat or brushed my teeth before the kisses so 1 houre after the kisses i checked out my mouth if i have any kind of sores and there was non and i dont know if she had cuts or anything like these but sometime when eat i observe some blood from my gums but as i told u i didn't brush or eat anyfood before the kisses do u recommend me to get tested ? i am really scare

Hi Getting HIV through kissing, no matter how long and how much deep kissing you do, you cannot get HIV this way. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or breast milk for there to be a risk. Kissing is not one of those risk. It is not in saliva.

You can breathe now!!

please i need your help badly
reproductive system