An explanation would really help

First of all thank you doctor for answering my question but sorry if i am bothering you but i would like an explanation why this action (having mouth ulceration) is not considered risky by you? I would really appreciate an answer as i am too nervous and too confused as well.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Let me explain my thinking a bit. HIV is a relatively hard virus to get. There needs to be a significant amount of HIV+ body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. Even with a mouth ulcer- the licking of some vaginal fluid does not expose you to a significant amount of (possibly) infected HIV fluid. Importantly, even if the vaginal fluid was HIV infected, the HIV in it would have surely died after being exposed to the air and wiped on the strippers chest. Hope this helps. Take care, LHW

Need Answer