Deep kissing and oral

Hi, In the past 7 months, I've had 3 partners. I've NEVER come in contact with semen, precum, or vaginal fluid. I've gotten a BJ twice and the third person all we did is make out and mutually masterbate. They all took tests after our exposures and tested negative, and all swear they don't have HIV. In the first two instances with the BJ's, I never noticed ANY blood so I don't think that was much of a risk.

But on the third occasion, we made out and jacked eachother off. There was no ejaculation at all. We were in the dark so I don't know if there was blood in his mouth at all, but his lips were chapped. About two weeks after this instance, I got swollen lymph nodes, fatigued, and a little bit of an upset stomach. But he got tested 2 and 7 weeks after our incident, and tested negative both times and swears that I've been his only exposure for the past 4 months, and that he is negative.

Should I be worried? Am I at risk? All I've been thinking about is HIV, and I'm really worried to take the test.

Hi We do know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV Transmission. You could just have a cold or virus going on that can be causing the symptoms. It sounds like for your peace of mind getting tested would be a great option for you. For rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

Is HIV transmission possible in this situation, yes probable no. But not knowing for sure the status of the partners and even yours, I would recommend you getting tested.

my baby scratch me
Four month HIV nagetive, low cd4 count