3rd try. A word from you will help me.......

dr 16 weeks back i had an oral sex.with a pros for about 2 mins.between the blowjob(i was the receiving partner) she spreadsome water on my penis which i guess was because of the bad taste... aftwr this she gave me blow job and once again uswd water ti ckeaned the areas.she used the towel at last which i guess was the used one which she used for earlier customer.may be it has some hiv virus in it. wht are my risk? my qurstions are as follows 1.as she used water in between the bj.it increased my risk or lowered it. 2.i have taken 2 elisa test at 6 and 12. 5 weeks. both were negiative.but i dont know if it was a 1st gen or the 2,3 gen..are my test conclusive 3.have take 3 rapid tests at 10, 11 and 14 weeks. all negaivive.dont k.ow if it was from the approved kit. 4.as you alys mention tht 6 months recomadation is for the older test.which are the older test. Thank you for your help.

Hi I would say her washing you was to protect both of you. She is also protecting herself from anything you may have. Her cleaning you both before and after is proactive on her part. For rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

need help very worried what should i do?
my baby scratch me