need help very worried what should i do?

hello im 34yr old male ny married 2kids . had an hiv test done dec20th 2011 elisa+ wb + on trip to e.r with stomach virus . i have never used or abused drugs or had a needle accident. only intercourse partner i have is my wife. which tested negative dec28th 2011. only thing i have done since my last negative hiv test 2009 when i donated blood. is gotten massages at massage parlors and on some occasions have gotten handjob after massage.person giving massage was fully dress no contact with body other than hand to penis. on oct31 had massage had pimple on back the woman poped the pimple and cleaned it with a tissue is that a risk? also i went to see an idd doctor here in ny more blood was taken out results came back as virusload undetecable cd4 716. antibody still shows positive. i dont know what to make of this. i know hiv is not an easy virus to contract. any help pls.

Hi From what you have described in your risk, it's hard to picture where you received HIV, but from your blood work it shows that you are positive. It's good to know your wife is HIV negative and the best way to move forward is to continue with your care provider and get on medication. We know that having a undetectable viral load reduces the chances of transmission dramatically. As a person living with this virus, how I got it doesn't matter, what matters is how I'm going to live with it. Find a way to move forward and you can do so in a healthy manner.

Good luck, be well, Shannon

HIV Through sharing cigerette.
3rd try. A word from you will help me.......