|Un protected gay sex
Mar 4, 2012
I had gay un-protected sex with my co worker, im hiv negative and so is he, and he is currently living with his ex wife, we did it once, but then stop after 10 min, he didn't ejaculate, so then after a couple minutes we continued to have sex. But we never finish. Can precum cause HIV?is there a way that i can get HIV from this situation? My friends said i cant unless he was infected, but I'm not sure.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Your friends are correct you cannot get HIV from your experience. You can only get HIV from someone who has HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.