HIV from oral sex

I recently gave oral sex to a guy, there was no ejaculation and we used a condom anally. Also used listerine prior to engaging in oral. Is there a risk of any transmission, do you think it would be worth getting tested? I haven't had any symptoms like influenza or mononucleosis-like symptom and its been about a month since.

Hi We know that oral sex carries the smallest risk of HIV transmission. To be sure getting tested is your best bet. For rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. I also want to recognize you for making the best decision in using condoms for anal sex!

Keep up the good work and be safe, Shannon

please dont ignore im a good mother
Un protected gay sex