please dont ignore im a good mother

Hello everyone I am a bit scared right now...here I go. I had sex with my boyfriend last night when I got home I had to use the restroom and of course I cleaned myself and wen to wash my hands with warm water and i used the soap dawn. after that i came in my room to change my babys diaper. Im scared what if i had some semen still on my hands and when i was wiping my baby i could of given my baby an std like hiv? and by the way I have herpes...I dont know if me or my bf have hiv but what if...im driving myself nuts im going crazy i would never want to pass an std to my baby. I know this is a very stupid question but im so afraid of hiv...and the least thing i would want2 do is pass an std to my baby...like after i used the restroom i washed my hands but what if i had some semen or somthing on my hands and when i wiped my baby i passed her hiv or an std???

Hi I know that you are a good mom, because you are concerned about this. I will alleviate your fears and say there is no way your child could HIV from you changing the diapers, after having sex and washing your hands. HIV does not survive long after it leaves the body. Not knowing you or your boyfriends status doesn't add anything different to this scenario. The time between having sex and washing your hands and then going into your child's room is plenty of time for the virus to die. But I do ask that you take this concern one step further and get yourself and your partner tested to know for sure!

how can we have a child and stay negative
HIV from oral sex