how can we have a child and stay negative

Hi doctor I'm a 25 years women and hiv positive and my partner is negetive so he want to hav a baby wt me and we are plaining to get married bt he is scared tht he maybe infected so we are looking for a way tht wil keep him in a safe side is the anyplace we can go and wil it be expensive and if so can u please assit us and I wil apreciate if u can reply on my please help us u hav to many people thnks u

Hi, Good news you can have an HIV negative baby! Getting into care and treatment both prior to getting pregnant and once you are pregnant. We know that if you are on medication, your viral load is undetectable then both the chances of your partner becoming infected and your baby reduce dramatically. There are specialist not only for HIV but for pregnancy and HIV. Talk with your health care provider about your desires and how to keep your partner safe and wanting to have a child.

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

help in this incident
please dont ignore im a good mother