help in this incident

hi ms shannon its me again from mexico, i had an incident which i told you one time, so im going to tell you again, i was with a girl one night, i dont know her hiv status. i did penetration with condom, which is good right?

then i also did oral sex to her, and she did it to me too, but in the time i was doing oral sex to her i had an herpes simple in my lips, and it was in touch with her vaginal secretion, so, i dicided or wanted go for hiv test yesterday, actually 1 month after the incident , and the result was negative for hiv1 and hiv2.

how good is it going? do i have high risk yet of get hiv? can it change to positive result? what should i do to stop worrie myself?

Hi me again! 1. Yes the right thing to do using a condom! 2. Oral Transmission of HIV carries the lowest risk, but having a sore on your mouth does increase that chance, so good that you have started the testing process. Your next test should be at 90 days from the day of having sex with her. If this test is negative then you are negative from the experience. To be completely sure is at 6 months.

The worry will stop when you have the test results at 90 days.

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

hi . ms shannon, i did a test hiv1 hiv 2 four weeks after incident.
how can we have a child and stay negative