|hiv infection chances
Mar 4, 2012
i had protected sex with a prostitute but later found out that my knee got bruished(it bled) because of the friction btw my knee and the thick bedsheet on the floor. is there any chance that i might got infected with hiv from the bedsheet because it might hv stained infected blood or semen.my bruised knee did not contact wit any part of her body though
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, If your knee did not come in contact with any body fluid then the risk of transmission is NONE!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Is Mono A Std?
- Is Vaginal Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.