vaginal fluid transmission hiv pos girlfriend

Hello i need to try to clear this issue up once and for all. my girlfriend is hiv + with a viral load of 200,000 and a cd4 count of 750 per last results feb 18 2012.i am hiv neg.....[a male in case your wondering] oral sex is very important to both of us in the intimate part of our relationship... and i have performed unprotected oral on her multiple times.and vice versa... we always have protected intercourse though... i guesse my question to you is... how much of a risk am i taking we are careful about sores cuts etc.i have read anywhere from no risk to im most likely already infected ... so any real solid input you can give me would be great. and is there actually a 100% documented case of someone contracting hiv from oral sex on a female that you know of?? any imput on this is greatly appreciated thank you.

Hi, There are two topics that I want to address with you. First, yes there are documented cases of oral transmission of female to male, but breath! The situations were perfect for transmission, cuts and openings on both mouth and the genital areas so there was direct exchange of body fluid. My motto here, is HIV transmission possible, Yes, probable No. The second topic is, we know that if someone has HIV, is in care and on treatment and their viral load is undetectable, the risk of transmission decreases dramatically. For long term survival of living with HIV I would recommend that she get on treatment and adherence to her medications.

HIV Transmission
hiv infection chances