|waiting your answer
Mar 4, 2012
hello Doctor, Can I become infected if my partner doesn't have HIV?‎ plz answer me...
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No you cannot become infected if your partner is Negative. HIV Transmission only happens when someone has HIV and there is exposure, a direct exchange of body fluid.
Be well and stay safe! Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.