|waiting your answer
Mar 4, 2012
hello Doctor, Can I become infected if my partner doesn't have HIV?‎ plz answer me...
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No you cannot become infected if your partner is Negative. HIV Transmission only happens when someone has HIV and there is exposure, a direct exchange of body fluid.
Be well and stay safe! Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Semen And Tap Water Mixture Be Infectious
- Can People Sometimes Receive A False Positive Hiv Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From Heterosexual Encounter?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Hiv Symptoms In Men After 1 Year
- Can You Catch A Std Or Hiv From A Shaving Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.