is hiv transmit through shaving
Mar 4, 2012
4months back i went to a barber shop for shaving after shaving i observs the cut on my face i dont know that he use new blade or not shall infected with hiv
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, This is not a risk for HIV transmission. We know that HIV does not survive long after it reaches air. I would recommend that if you return to this barber that you let them know that you received many cuts from the last shave or I would just find another barber. I would ask before you are shaved how they clean their instruments and make sure they use a new blade.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache An Ars Symptom?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.