bloody tampon

My little sister is at a boot camp for troubled teens, and a girl put her bloody tampon in my sisters canteen. My sister did not know until she went to refill her water. We don't know for sure if the girl has hiv or aids but my mom and my dad are all freaked out and my sister is upset and crying. The people at the boot camp are running tests on her. They still haven't told us weather or not the girl is infected with the virus but if she is can my sister get hiv for this?

No. It was cruel and gross but risk of HIV infection is pretty much zilch. DW

How did I get chlamydia??
HIV from Red Light District