Aids

can a person give them self aids etc. from their own poop? if the poop contacts a open wound?

This reminds me of a great story from my medical training. There was a patient, a farmer, who had bad arthritis that nothing seemed to help. One day he got hold of an ointment used to soothe horse joints and started to apply it to his own joints. It worked and he brought it in to show his doctor. There were some potent ingredients in the ointment and a warning label about prolonged contact with skin. However, the patient assured his doctor that he had read the label and made sure he used gloves when he applied the salve to his joints.

You, my friend, need to do some reading. See the HIV 101 section of this site. HIV is an infection. If you had it in your poop, you would be infected.

No antibodies
Risky HIV Exposure and ARS Symptoms