No antibodies

Hello, I thought that it wasn't possible for the current hiv tests to not detect antibodies or for there to be people who did not produce them. I saw an article posted and Dr. Weidman answered that there were people who did not test positive for a regular antibody test. Thank you for your time

I am not exactly sure what you are referring to but to be clear: people with HIV have positive HIV tests of one sort or another. Failure to detect HIV antibodies is very rare and the combination of negative antibodies PLUS negative p24 antigen or undetectable viral load rules out infection. People who are worried about being infected (but aren not) focus on the theoretical and invent highly improbable scenarios of exposure risk and multiple testing failures that just don't happen.

There is a much greater risk of a false positive HIV test than a false negative one.

follow up on " I give up"
Aids