HIV through anal sex

I just had unprotected sex anally. I came and when i pulled out, there was very very little feces and no blood. Is there a high chance i've contracted HIV? I don't know the other person's status. Like i said, there was no blood when i pulled out.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Was there a risk in this situation? The answer is certainly yes. Anytime you have unprotected penetrative sex there is a risk. Was it a high one? Considering it was a one-time incident and you were the penetrative partner, the chances are probably pretty low that transmission would have occurred, but it was a risk none the less.

Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. I would making condom use a routine part of your sexual practices. An antibody test at the three month mark will give you an accurate result.

In health,

Richard

Confused by recent answer regarding oral sex and testing
Anxiety, lots of drinking as result...Need help