Confused by recent answer regarding oral sex and testing

In a recent post, Mr. Cordova indicated that he would not suggest testing for oral sex. He suggested testing because the poster was married and stressed. Pleased explain as I heard differing opions on oral sex transmission, however, this site always indicated although low risk, one should test due to performing unprotected oral sex. Is this a new school of thought to not necessarily test for oral?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

In my opinion, you do no not need to get tested every time you engage in oral sex irregardless of whether or not it is protected or unprotected. However, everyone has their own opinion. All of the training I have received has taught me that oral sex is not a high risk activity and does not warrant separate testing. You must decide what is right for you.

In health,

Richard

How can I catch "HPV Human Papiloma virus"?
HIV through anal sex