Masturbation after contact with dog semen "will I get an AIDS in this kind of situation?"

Hello doc, I'm 13 years old and somehow i find this question embarrasing but please answer it seriously cause im really afraid...

I was one day playing with my dog and saw him masturbate(kinda) in his pillow. It was wet so touched the pillow and put it somewhere. I forgot to wash my hands(that has dog semen) and masturbated. I have no open wounds. But will the bacteria/virus infect me if it ever came contact with my semen. If it ever cause aids or hiv when will it show? Im really desperate for the answer....

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You definitely will not get HIV this way. First off because HIV (which stands for Human immunodeficiency virus) isn't carried or transmitted by any creature other than people. Secondly, even if it were, this situation isn't a way to get or give HIV.

Don't be embarrassed to ask questions! That's what we're here for and that's how you learn. When I was 13 and started to really understand sexuality, I didn't know any of this stuff either.

Check out some of the resources on our website to learn more about HIV/STDs and how to stay safe when you do eventually start having sex with another person:

--Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Fact Sheets)

Hope this helps!

Erik

I beg please help me doctor ???
condom rupture but no ejaculation and PANIC and PEP