I beg please help me doctor ???

I went to massage parlor yesterday. The women sat nude on my penis. I felt some vaginal fluid on my penis and after that she picked my penis and start giving me blow job. I made worried if that fluid had gone to my urethra. Then she rubbed my penis by hand and I ejaculate in her hand. Yes I sucked her nipple also but for few seconds. I am very much tense. Am I prone to hiv. Should I get tested. Please please help me out.

What about if her vaginal fluid had entered my urethra through penis head when she gave blow job to me as before that she was sitting on my penis (not sex) and i felt vaginal fluid on my penis. May be saliva and vaginal fluid both have entered. What should I do now. What are the tests required for HIV detection. what is HbsAG, Anti HCV Test and HIV 1 and 2 Rapid Test, HIV Antibody Test. I beg please help??????

I will be glad and yes, what about HIV through Breast Sucking..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your risk in this situation was low. It is not likely that the vaginal secretions got into your urethra. It is the thrusting motion of sex, that forces your partners fluids inside your urethra during unprotected penetrative sex.

I would also not be worried about sucking on someone's breast. The risk in that situation would come from breast milk if your partner was nursing and HIV positive. Whether semen, vaginal secretions, or breast milk - HIV is not readily transmitted through the mouth. The mouth does not contain the types of cells that HIV likes to infect.

HCV and HBsAG refer to Hepatitis infections. HIV 1 & 2 tests can detect both subtypes of HIV. A rapid antibody test at the 90 day mark will give you an accurate result. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

test results reported?
Masturbation after contact with dog semen "will I get an AIDS in this kind of situation?"