hiv not transmitted everytime you have sex

Hi there... This is my first time asking a question. I am a female and had unprotected sex with someone who afterwards I learned he had been sexually active with other several woman. He did not use protection with all of them. I recently talked to him and he said he was clean from hiv.. but I don't trust him. Anyways I am 5 months pregnant now from my husband. I know its been more than 6 months or so that I last saw him I had a hiv antiobodie test done in Dec.2012 and was negative and recently 3 days ago and today I got another negative result. I felt relieved but for some time now mayb a month I've been having loose stools which is not normal for me... Is diarrhea a early symptom of hiv infection?? Could i still be infected?? When can I stop testing and move on with my life? Then I read that hiv is not necessarily transmitted everytime you have sex... Can you please clarify this doubts for me?? If its not transmitted everytime you have sex... Does that mean you can still be infected even if you test after the.window period is negative????

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

To start, you are negative from this encounter. Any HIV testing done outside of the three month window is considered conclusive. Your diarrhea has nothing to do with HIV. You can stop testing and move on with your life.

Receiving a negative test result outside of the three month window means that even if you were exposed to the virus, transmission did not occur. You are negative. I hope this makes sense.

In health,

Richard

Negative HIV test result at 5 months "true negative"
multiple encounters = more risk, right?