Testing, risk, and treatment "CHLAMYDIA + HIV (?)"

I just found out i have chlamydia and took the medicine this evening, soon i will be free from it, however i am awaiting the three month marker to get tested for hiv. My question is... i had sex with 2 people unprotected, one who was drunk so couldnt keep a hard on so we ended up just doing oral (how he came) and the second came in me everytime (total of five sexual interactions)... I understand the stupidity of having unprotected sex and i have greatly learned my lesson, the hard way. I understand that there is obviously a risk of contracting HIV, but how great is the risk overall?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Because your sex partner came in you (multiple times), we'd consider this to be high risk. This is just risk though, if you got HIV all depends on if your partner was infected in the first place, how rough the sex was, how lubed up the sex was, etc.

Getting tested at the three month point will give you the answers you're looking for! Good for you for taking the first steps of getting STD testing and treated (for Chlamydia)! Make sure that you got a full panel of STD testing while you were there.

While you are waiting for the rest of your results, please consider the ways you can keep you and your sex partners safe and healthy.

It can be helpful to think of ways to reduce your HIV/STD risk in the future. Ways include keeping condoms on hand when you think sex might happen, getting regularly tested, and talking with your partner before sex about HIV/STD status.

Also, remember to avoid sex altogether until at least a week after you finish your Chlamydia medication.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Constantly feeling/touching "Lymph nodes-please answer worried cancer or HIV "
"likelihood of hepatitis b contraction"