Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Repeated HIV testing and anxiety "for GOD sack plz help me"
Feb 28, 2012

respected sir robert james. its about 8 and half months ago i had an unprocted vaginal sex with a sex worker. right after 3 montsh a got an hiv antibody test which was fourth generation eliza test was negative. after four and half months i test again by cmia method which was non.reactive too.(sorry for poor english) and the test after 5 and half months which was by eclia cobas 6000 came back negative. same as after 6 and half months but sir the test which was by western blot method came indetermint with reactive pol.68 and right after 8 months and 10 days my hiv.1 rna pcr qualatative become not dected and along with hiv negative hiv antibody test after 8 months and 10 days was negative plz sir help me and tell me why i gott pol.68 reactive by w/b and the pcr qualative and hiv antibody test after 8 months is conclusive .coz too much money have been spend and anxity is on peak me be ill die early with hearth attack by heavy tension .sorry for my poor english

i.ll also donate sum of $200 to robert james aids control society thanx ill wait for ur replay

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You are HIV negative. You tests have confirmed this repeatedly. There is no more need for tests.

The energy that you've been using to get tested should be used instead to let go of the idea that the sex you had gave you HIV.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
"Very Nervous Need Help" regarding supposed HIV symptoms after protected sex
Next
HIV in frozen blood "Please answer this. It's causing anxiety."

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.