Repeated HIV testing and anxiety "for GOD sack plz help me"

respected sir robert james. its about 8 and half months ago i had an unprocted vaginal sex with a sex worker. right after 3 montsh a got an hiv antibody test which was fourth generation eliza test was negative. after four and half months i test again by cmia method which was non.reactive too.(sorry for poor english) and the test after 5 and half months which was by eclia cobas 6000 came back negative. same as after 6 and half months but sir the test which was by western blot method came indetermint with reactive pol.68 and right after 8 months and 10 days my hiv.1 rna pcr qualatative become not dected and along with hiv negative hiv antibody test after 8 months and 10 days was negative plz sir help me and tell me why i gott pol.68 reactive by w/b and the pcr qualative and hiv antibody test after 8 months is conclusive .coz too much money have been spend and anxity is on peak me be ill die early with hearth attack by heavy tension .sorry for my poor english

i.ll also donate sum of $200 to robert james aids control society thanx ill wait for ur replay

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You are HIV negative. You tests have confirmed this repeatedly. There is no more need for tests.

The energy that you've been using to get tested should be used instead to let go of the idea that the sex you had gave you HIV.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Very Nervous Need Help" regarding supposed HIV symptoms after protected sex
HIV in frozen blood "Please answer this. It's causing anxiety."