"Very Nervous Need Help" regarding supposed HIV symptoms after protected sex

In Agust I had protected sex with a prostitute. And ever since I have had HIV like symptoms. I know symptoms arent a good indicator but all of them seem to be related to HIV. Around 7-8 weeks I developed a rash on my chest, back, arms and butt. It was originally deemed contact dermatitis but after a corticosteroid didnt work I went to my derm and a biopsy was done and it was diagnosed as folliculitis with yeast ( which can be caused by HIV)

To this day there is still some of the rash present but it is not as bad as it once was. Also about a month ago I had some bleeding while passing stools and on the toilet paper. I went to my gi dr. and he said that there was a slight tear and it was nothing to worry about. Also about 5 weeks ago I noticed that there were red spots on my penis and when I am erect, there is white, flaky stuff on the head. It loks like it can be balanitis which can also be related to hiv. Also, after the encounter, i experienced diarrhea the next day and although I dont have complete diarhhea anymore, i still have loose stools almost everytime and my stomach grwols more than it used to on a consistent basis. I had condom protected sex and can not understand why I am getting these symptoms. Would these symptoms present themselves this early in hiv infection or am i totally panicing. I constantly am searching online everyday and it seems everything I experience can be attributed to hiv. I do not know what to do and I need help greatly. Any help you could provide me in answering these questions would be great help to me.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

As long as you used the condom correctly during the sex you had in August, it doesn't sound you got HIV from that incident. Protected sex will not allow HIV to get inside your body.

That being said, it sounds like you are having some things physically that feel out of the ordinary to you. A reason that they may all seem to be pointing to HIV to you is because HIV has a pretty general set of symptoms. Another way to say this is that HIV shares it's symptoms with tons of things.

If you were to tell me what you're feeling physically and ask me what it sounded like, I would not think of HIV.

You can get tested if that will ease your mind, but the result will come out negative.

What will get you on the path to feeling better is tracking down the real source of your physical discomfort. I'm going to guess that it's related at least in part to stress. It's amazing that stress and anxiety can do to the body! Unfortunately it's easy to go chasing the HIV monster in the closet (that isn't really there) and ignore the real demon that's staring you in the face: stress and fear.

You've already visited your doctors and they doesn't seem too concerned. The next step is to see if managing your stress gives you relief. Looking online or in the yellow pages can help you connect with a mental health professional that can help you manage all this. Trust me, it can really help!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Worry over "HIV risk first time EMERGENCY" during protected vaginal sex
Repeated HIV testing and anxiety "for GOD sack plz help me"