I give up

If the following circumstances have any risk of HIV infection, than there is no such thing as safe sex. a.Last week I had sex with an ex girlfriend who I lived with for some time. b. I used a condom. However, I may have had a small open pimple near the base of my penis, which may not have been covered with the condom. c.She performed unprotected oral sex on me for maybe twenty seconds. I didn't see blood but she had brushed her teeth just before I came over. So there is the possibility she may have had a slight amount in her mouth. If so it was not a lot. d. We masturbated each other. She touched her vagina and masturbated me so I guess it is possible her wetness was on her hand that touched my penis including my urethra. I didnt notice any cuts on my hands but who knows. e. Lastly, she had the Oraquick advance oral swab HIV 1 & 2 test 49 days (7 weeks) from her last possible exposure, which according to her involved protected intercourse and no oral. She has Crohn's disease and has remicade infusions once a month. I don't know how soon her last one was before the test. My first question is whether the 7 week oral swab test is conclusive. Did her remicade infusions delay the production of antibodies so that her seven week test is not conclusive? Some websites say 7 weeks is conclusive some say three months. Some say remicad does delay the window period some say no. All of this is so confusing and causes considerable anxiety for many of us who want to be safe with our activities. Second did any of our activities put me at risk? Did the possible open pimple cause me to have unsafe sex, or did possible blood in her mouth make my oral sex unsafe and did wetness on her hand that touched my penis blow this whole supposed mutual masturbation safe sex out of the water. Because if one says there is a slight risk overall, the notion of safe sex is a joke. Any sexual encounter at a minimum involves the above conditions even if the intercourse is with a condom.

This is pretty, decently as safe sex you can have (assuming any sex with an ex can be considered 'safe'). I would not be concerned about her transmitting HIV to you as: a) she is not infected (I don't think remicaid would make a difference and besides how likely is it she would have acute HIV?), and b) your exposure was very minimal and mostly implausible (unless she brushed her feet with a wire brush). DW

HIV-2, what should i do???
Panic about HIV disclosure